Sunday, October 9, 2011

Always On His Mind

I'm starting this blog because I am deeply moved by the fact that God loves me in a very unique way.  God is not a God somewhere out there in the sky.  He lives and moves in my life, and I am 100 percent sure He knows and loves me.  A very popular question in the evangelical Christian circles is "Do you have a relationship with Jesus?' Many Christians use this as a go-to question when sharing the gospel.  But why does it leave so many people perplexed?  What does it truly mean to have an actual relationship with Jesus?  At one point in my life, I remember thinking about sharing the gospel and not really having a good understanding myself of what it means to have a relationship with Jesus.   In this blog, I want to share some personal encounters I have had with God which have impacted my faith.  I believe that God created all of us so that we could have relationship with Him.  The best way I can describe it is this way: Think of all of the relationships you have on earth (husband, wife, son, daughter, father, mother, friend, etc.) Think about how you feel loved by each one of these people…Put all of that love together, and there you have your Father in Heaven!  I am always on His mind and so are you!

No comments:

Post a Comment