Sunday, October 9, 2011

God, are you really going to give me some chocolate?


I love how God is so interested in me! He loves everything I like, dislike, and everything I think about!  So one night, Sarah and I were about to go to a church event.  I had just gotten home, eaten a quick dinner, and I found a mini chocolate candy in the house.  Well that piece of chocolate must have had a profound impact on me because as we were driving to the church, I had an overwhelming desire for more!  Then out of nowhere, I felt like God was going to give me some chocolate at our church rally.  I remember telling Sarah, "God is going to give me some chocolate!”  I knew in my heart that God was going to give me some chocolate.  Well, we get to the church, and sure enough in the foyer was two huge baskets full of chocolate candy! Yay God!

No comments:

Post a Comment