Sunday, October 9, 2011

The best coke I've ever had


One morning at work, I was really dragging.  Lunch didn't come early enough, and when it did, I really wanted a coke.  Unfortunately, the coke machine recently went up from $1.00 to $1.25, and I only had $1.00.  So, I was kinda disappointed, but I thought no big deal.  So I go in to sit down, and the urge to get a coke intensifies.  I could not stop thinking about how much I wanted one.  As I sat there, I looked over at the machine, and I think to myself, “I wonder if there is a quarter under the machine.”  I debated in my head for about 5 minutes on whether or not I would stoop down on the ground in front of my coworkers and look for a quarter under the coke machine.  I decided that the risk was worth it.  I would do anything to get a coke! So I stooped down and to my astonishment, there was a quarter under the machine.  I truly believe that God blessed me with a coke that day.  It was the best coke I've ever had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment